It's come around again... International Bacon Day is this weekend, Saturday September 1, and food delivery service Deliveroo has teamed up with a whole bunch of bacon inspired dishes to get you fired up.
Better yet, they're also celebrating the bacon loving Dad with a whole bunch of Father's Day specials...
That's pretty much every dad, right?
Most of Australia is covered... and here's what on offer.
- BL Burgers offering ‘You’re Bacon Me Crazy’ deluxe burgers with bacon whisky jam, thick cut grilled bacon and streaky maple bacon for $21
- The Pie Tin offering a bespoke ‘Maple Bacon Steak and Cheese Pie’ for $10.75
- Pancake Kitchen offering a Double Bacon American classic burger, $17.50, and Bacon Shake creation for $7.50
- Two-Bit Villains offering a ‘Hail Caesar’ vegan burger at $14
- Chimek offering bacon Trio Von Schweine Pretzels homemade with pulled pork chorizo, maple bacon, potato chips, grilled onions and smokey BBQ sauce for $19
- Salon De Sushi offering bespoke deluxe bacon Sushi for $11.90 - $13.90
- Pierrick Boyer offering bespoke Maple Bacon Chocolate Tarts for $8.50
Just hit Deliveroo up for more details.
Written by: @dantheinternut