In breaking news, people have been evacuated from a Sydney shopping centre after a gas leak.
According to Fire and Rescue NSW, 1,000 people have been evacuated from Eastgate Shopping Centre.
It is understood that there were some construction workers on site, who struck a gas main with a jackhammer.
Some of the residents who live above the shopping centre were also evacuated, apart from elderly residents who were unable to move.
The gas leak has been isolated and measurements are being taken to ensure that the area is clear.
An exclusion zone has also been established.